TERMS OF SERVICE FOR WWW.ANASULINONE.GILLENDESIGN.EU WEB SITE
I. Definitions used in Terms of Service shall have the following meaning:
- Administrator – AnasulinOne team represented by Aneta Sicińska conducting business activity in the form of sole proprietorship under the business name of Działalność Gospodarcza Aneta Sicińska.
- Terms of Service – these Terms of Service determining regulations applicable for use of the Services supplied by the Administrator through the Web Site.
- Web Site – web site available at the following address: www.anasulinone.com.
- Service – service supplied electronically by the Administrator to the benefit of the User.
- User – a natural person making use of the Services.
II. General provisions
11.1 Terms of Service define regulations applicable for use of the Services made available through the Web Site for Users.
11.2 These Terms of Service are terms of service supplied electronically within the meaning of Art. 8 of the Act on Services Supplied Electronically of 18th July 2002 ( Journal of Laws of 2013 item 1422).
11.3 In accordance with the principles defined in Terms of Service, the Web Site is made available to any person having access to the Internet.
11.4 The Web Site is available for use to any User who meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- use of any web browsers on any device with access to the Internet (desktop computers, tablets, smartphones etc.).
11.5 The User shall observe regulations of these Terms of Service.
11.6 The User may stop using the Web Site at any time.
III. Principles applicable for use of the Web Site
111.1 The Web Site enables any User to make use of the following Services:
- access to content published on the Web Site,
- possibility to make donations to the benefit of the Administrator for the purposes defined in chapter V of these Terms of Service.
111.2 The Administrator reserves the right to make modifications in technical measures used to supply the Services in accordance with the scope and conditions resulting from entitlements held by the Administrator as well as in proportion to technical possibilities available to the Administrator, without deterioration of their quality and without affecting the rights and obligations of the Parties.
111.3 The Administrator is neither supplier of access to the Internet, nor other telecommunications services within the meaning of the Telecommunications Law Act. The User is responsible for obtaining access to a computer or end-user device allowing for use of the Web Site and Service.
111.4 In particular the User is obliged to the following:
- make use of the Services in a way that will not result in disturbance in operation of the Web Site, including but not limited to use of particular software or devices;
- make use of the Services in accordance with valid provisions of the law binding within the territory of the Republic of Poland, regulations included in these Terms of Service and applicable customs;
- restrain from delivery or transfer of content prohibited under valid provisions of the law;
- restrain from any activities consisting of sending and/or publishing of unwanted commercial information (so called spam) through the Web Site;
- make use of any content published within the Web Site only for personal use, within the meaning of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights. Making use of the content for other purposes shall be admissible only on the basis of explicit consent granted by authorized person in writing, otherwise null and void.
IV. Intellectual property
IV.1. Intellectual property rights to any content available on the Web Site, in particular copyrights connected with its graphical, lexical and typographic elements, navigation solutions, selection and layout of the content presented on the Web Site are subject to legal protection and are vested with the Administrator or entities being party to proper contracts concluded with the Administrator.
IV.2. The User can make use of any materials published on the Web Site only within the scope of admissible use. Making use of the materials for other purposes shall be admissible only on the basis of explicit consent granted by authorized person.
V. Making donations
V.1. Within the scope of the Web Site, Users can make donations to the benefit of the Administrator in the form of payments for the following purposes:
- obtaining certificates required for registration of AnasulinOne medicine in the largest number of countries possible;
- purchase/rental of equipment necessary for research connected directly with AnasulinOne (research required to obtain certificates, permits, patent protection etc.);
- any research connected with the medicine;
- patent proceedings in the largest number of countries possible (administrative fees and fees connected with services of patent agents);
- repayment of debts resulting from previous actions taken before activity connected with AnasulinOne started, including debts incurred among family members (including production of “Meet Jack” promotional film, production of AnasulinOne logo, administrative fees);
- administrative fees connected with operation and maintenance of the Web Site as well as conducting research on the medicine until all possible permits and patents connected with the medicine are obtained (including livelihood and everyday cost of living for persons involved in research and maintenance of the Web Site);
- spreading news about conducted research and possibilities to make donations (including costs resulting from participation in meetings and conferences aimed at popularizing the new medicine and the Web Site etc.).
V.2. Description of research activities conducted by Administrators, including description of AnasulinOne medicine can be found on the Web Site. The description will be updated depending on progress in research connected with the medicine.
V.3. Making donations referred to in point 5.1 above to the benefit of the Administrator can be made only by transfer to the bank account of the Administrator specified on the Web Site or via PayPal, in accordance with PayPal terms of service. Cost of transfer (“traditional”, within PayPal service) shall be borne by the User in accordance with fees defined in rules and regulations of the bank used by the User to make the transfer or PayPal terms of service.
V.4. The Administrator shall use the funds donated by Users only for the purposes defined in point 5.1. above.
V.5. The Administrator shall publish information about the amount obtained from donations, as referred to in point 5.1 above, as well as the way in which the funds have been used on the Web Site.
V.6. Donations made to the benefit of the Administrator after realization of all the purposes defined in point 5.1. above may be used for purpose other than connected with activity defined in Terms of Service.
V.7. n Icase of donations subject to taxation (donations larger than PLN 4902), the Administrator reserves the right to use part of the funds to meet their public law liabilities resulting from obtaining of the donation, in particular to pay donation tax.
V.8. In order to avoid any doubts, the Administrator informs that by making donation to the benefit of the Administrator, the User does not acquire any claims with regards to the Administrator or any rights with regards to results of activity conducted by the Administrator as described in these Terms of Service and on the Web Site, in particular the User does not acquire any rights to results of research on Anasulinone medicine, Anasulinone medicine itself or patent for Anasulinone medicine.
1. The Administrator shall bear no liability for faulty operation of the Web Site or lack of its availability, if they result from non-fulfilment of requirements referred to in chapter II of these Terms of Service by the User.
VII.1. The User is entitled to make a complaint in connection with operation of the Web Site within 14 days from the day when the event being the basis for complaint occurred, to the following postal address: ul. Śrutowa 8a/12, 50-246 Wrocław or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VII.2. The complaint shall include the following information: name and surname of the User, postal address, detailed description and reasons for the complaint.
VII.3. Complaints are examined by the Administrator not later than within 14 days from their effective delivery. The Administrator shall inform the User about the result of examination of the complaint.
VII.4.Complaints delivered after the deadline defined in point 7.1 or complaints resulting from non-observance of these Terms of Service will not be examined. The Administrator shall inform the User of such result immediately.
VIII. Personal data and privacy
VIII.2. The Administrator shall be personal data administrator within the meaning of the Act on Protection of Personal Data of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended).
VIII.2. During use of the Web Site the User may be requested to provide some of his/her personal data by filling in a form or in any other way. The data requested from the User will be mostly his/her name and e-mail address. The Administrator requests only the data that is necessary for operation of the Web Site and supply of the Services made available through the Web Site.
VIII.3. The Administrator processes personal data for purposes connected with operation of the Web Site and supply of the Services made available through the Web Site.
VIII.4.User’s data shall be stored for a period not longer than necessary for realization of purposes for which it was collected.
VIII.5. The User can request supplementation, changing or deletion of his/her personal data processed within the Web Site by the Administrator, with the stipulation that the Administrator remains authorized to continue processing of some data subject to separate applicable provisions of the law. To make the request defined above, the User shall send proper message to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
IX. Final provisions
IX.1. Any issues not provided for in these Terms of Service are subject to provisions of the Polish law.
IX.2. Current version of Terms of Service is published at www.anasulineone.com in a manner that allows for its storing and multiple replaying in the ordinary course of business.
IX.3. These Terms of Service become valid on 01/04/2015.